You’re probably just like most people that want, when traveling, not only to return home with beautiful memories, the SD card filled with wonderful pictures and maybe a head-turning tan, but also to have bought some souvenirs as well. You wish that your choice was a smart one regarding the quality-price ratio of your vacation. In other words, you want the price you’ve paid for some additional services to have been worth it! While we cannot guarantee the quality of the experiences you’ll be having in the city of your choice, we can, however, make sure that the flight over there is a very pleasant one. After all, the saying it’s not the trip that matters, but the destination is no longer valid because you just want your vacation to be outstanding no matter what!
Have you noticed that our Blue Air logo contains the text “Smart Flying”? This means that you get to decide what services you want, depending on your personal needs. Let us tell you how, in 5 easy steps, you can smartly choose a flight so that you benefit of the full amazing Blue Air experience:
1. Book early. Tickets are sold based on various categories of tariff classes. Once the tickets in a particular tariff class are sold out, the next ones become available. That is why the earlier you buy a plane ticket the less you pay for it. If you don’t have the necessary time to constantly check on the offers on our website, we recommend you to subscribe to our Newsletter to receive our latest offers directly on your e-mail.
2. Choose your services carefully. Make sure your luggage, whether it’s a carry-on or a checked-in baggage, are within the dimensions and weight limits imposed, otherwise you’ll be needing to pay an additional tax in the airport. If you are flying with your family or friends and you want to have them closer to you during the trip you can acquire preferential seats. For those of you who are very tall, we also offer seats with additional leg room.
3. Check-in online or make sure you keep to the time allocated for each procedure. We know it isn’t pleasant having to be on the run before going on vacation and that is why we recommend you print out your boarding pass or be present in the airport at least 2 hours prior to your flight. If you do not want to wait in line you can acquire access to the “Fast Track” service, which offers you the possibility to avoid being crammed up in the airport. Yes, we offer you the possibility of feeling like a VIP!
4. Eat and stay hydrated. During your flight, regardless if you have fear of heights or not, you will experience some changes that can affect your body. For example, you can get dehydrated and that is why it’s important to drink plenty of liquids and avoid coffee or alcoholic beverages. Turbulences are, most of the time, unavoidable so that’s why you need to eat properly to not get sick during them. Blue Air offers, on our domestic flights, to all passengers, a free snack/sandwich, but you can also buy anything you feel like having from our “Blue Bistro” service.
5. Just relax. The last, but not least, step to ensure the vacation of your dreams is to relax. Enjoy the view, read our inflight magazine and let yourself be carried away through the clouds on your carefully tailored trip.
Find out about all the Blue Air destinations from our new website – a new interface with the same quality services!