As much as we try to avoid it, the daily routine can settle down in our lives without any notice and seem to choke us as more days pass by and we do not get out of this vicious circle. We end up living in a constant rhythm, letting the daily routine take hold of us while spontaneity becomes less and less remarkable.
Traveling is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful experiences which helps us get rid of the routine and offers us the most memorable moments a person can have in a lifetime. The discovery of a new city can awaken your senses and help color the world in which we live in with bright new overtones!
Moreover, a study done, with the help of over 1.000 of couples from Europe, to understand how traveling can positively influence the relationship between partners showed that over two thirds of them (63%) consider that the time spent traveling together helped them improve their relationship. This is not an exaggeration since when couples travel together, a certain number of unexpected and interesting elements appear which „bind” the relationship and allow a more intimate knowledge of the person dear to you.
Here are 5 reasons to travel (more often):
- Reduce daily stress – nothing compares to a vacation which will get you out of that routine and will offer all the relaxation you need. You’ll benefit from personal recreation alongside the detachment from mundane problems. Overseas you can enjoy unique experiences and meet new people, your horizons will expand and after a while all your problems will seem small and insignificant.
- Create new memories – even if it sounds corny and dramatic, ask yourself: „what stories will I tell over the years to my grandchildren?” A vacation will offer you so many precious memories which will bring a smile on your face in your most stressful days at work.
- Get out of your comfort zone – a vacation will offer you a different perspective on things and will make you feel better with what you already have. Alongside the change in scenery you’ll get new ideas as well! If you wish to change something in your life, whether we’re talking about your job, friends or hobbies, a journey is always welcomed.
- Learn new things – while traveling you’ll get in touch will all sorts of people from which you can learn a bunch of new things, which most certainly won’t be acquired by sitting at home and reading about from a simple blog article. Furthermore, traveling can offer you the feeling of a life well lived! The joy received from buying an item can last for a couple of days, but the emotions relived from your journeys are enough to last you a whole year.
- Sharpen your senses – by getting in touch with different people, that speak a diversity of foreign languages, you will learn to manage alone, to navigate different cities and become more vigilant. Also, no fieldtrip can be complete without an adventure. For some, the adventure is a visit to a new restaurant or a trip to the museum; for others – a trip by kayak, partying on the streets at night in a foreign country or hitchhiking.
What are you waiting for, dear traveler? Chose to fly Blue Air and find yourself wherever you truly are!
See the complete list of over 100 routes we operate here.
Find out about all the Blue Air destinations from our new website – a new interface with the same quality services!