Dear Blue Air Passengers,
Considering the increasing risk of the spreading of the Coronavirus and the state of quarantine imposed in several Italian regions, Blue Air is making all efforts to transport you in complete safety, including by addressing your health risk concerns.
Consequently, Blue Air is implementing a series of additional measures for your safety and for the safety of our crew, effective immediately:
- We are permanently re-checking the correct functioning of the aircrafts’ air filtering system; the HEPA air filters installed on our planes have the same performances as those used in hospital surgery halls, with an efficacy rate of over 99,97% in killing viruses and microbes, and have a capacity of filtering dust particles of 0,1-0,3 microns
- We guarantee the sterilization, by means of nebulization, of all our aircraft. The nebulizer is a fully automated device that allows no human error. It uses substances that are tested against bacteria, spores and viruses, which are guaranteed to cover absolutely all areas of the aircraft. After 6 minutes of distribution of the active substance, the plane becomes perfectly antiseptic.
- We are supplementing the number of masks and the quantity of supplied disinfectant,
- We are offering alcohol tissues to all boarded passengers for hands cleansing purposes
- We keep our staff and our passengers continuously informed regarding best safety and prevention measures.
Blue Air is also in close contact with the Romanian Health Ministry so as to ensure the alignment of our own actions with the measures taken by the national authorities.
We, at Blue Air, believe that is our responsibility to help stop the spreading of the Coronavirus. It is important for us that you feel safe to travel and that you trust us to take you safely to your destination. Because protecting the life and health of our passengers and our colleagues is always our highest priority. Safety first!
We wish you a pleasant flight aboard our aircraft !
The Blue Air Team